Join more than eleven hundred professionals in the field of extracellular matrix science world-wide, as a member of the American Society of Matrix Biology. Membership is open to individuals who have educational, research, clinical, and/or patient advocacy roles in the field of extracellular matrix biology or an allied field and to other interested members of the public.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounts on subscriptions to Matrix Biology (print and online)
- Discounts on registration fees to the ASMB Biennial Meeting
- Access to online forums and image galleries
- Receive society newsletters with article reviews and summaries
- Free posting of job positions, meetings, or other events of interest to the society members
- Partner links to numerous other societies and valuable scientific resources
- Opportunities to submit abstracts for biennial meeting presentations
- Biennial meeting award eligibility
- Eligibility to run for Council positions and help direct the society
- Access to list and view career opportunities within the community
- Make valuable professional connections with junior and senior researchers
Receive a 33.3% discount off retail pricing of Biology of Extracellular Matrix volume published by Springer www.springer.com. Must order directly by email from "orders-HDfirstname.lastname@example.org" and must supply proof of ASMB membership.
You can become a member online by clicking the "Join Now" button above or, if you are a past or current ASMB member, you can easily renew by clicking "Renew Now". You may also join/renew by filling out the membership PDF form above. Payment by check or credit cards are accepted (VISA, MC, AMEX or Disc).
If you prefer to mail your payment, send the completed form and payment by credit card or check to:
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
Student and Post-Doc Membership
For the purpose of membership and registration rates, ASMB offers reduced rates to all students who wish to become members, regardless of whether they are undergraduates, enrolled in Masters, PhD or clinical doctorate programs such as MD, DVM, DO, DPT or DMD. The reduced rates are also available to post-doctoral or other graduate trainees, such as medical residents, fellows or others whose status can reasonably be judged to be "in-training" in academia. Applicants holding transitional faculty positions such as Research Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Instructor, and Assistant Professor and above, or applicants with a comparable appointment in a for-profit entity are not eligible for reduced rates.
Show your support of ASMB and matrix biology by extending your due with tax-deductible gift to the society. Sustaining members will receive a lovely placard, suitable for framing, and a statement verify the deductible portion of your payment. All funds collected from sustained membership will go to support Travel Awards for students and trainees – thus, your gift will have a real impact on the future of our field!
|Full 2 Year Member||$275|
|Student/Post Doc Member||$75|
|Student/Post Doc 2 Year Member||$125|
|Sustaining 2 Year Member||$400|
|Optional 1 Year Subscription to Matrix Biology (print and online)||$130|
|Optional 1 Year Subscription to Matrix Biology (online only)||$65|